Thursday, January 19, 2006

Back at it again

Today has been a flat out application day! It is 3pm and I am still in my pyjamas having left the computer only to have breakfast, get a coffee, and check the mail. I have now applied for a total of 39 positions/schools and am hoping that at some point one of them will come through for me. At the moment I am VERY keen to get a teaching job in a private school - don't like my chances much - or in someone's home as teacher/carer. Other jobs would still be great, but they are the ones I want the most.
Last night we chose dates for leaving Australia: August 26th or 27th (around this time depending on availability of tickets etc.) Having said that, some of the jobs I applied for today may want an earlier start date, so I guess I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home