Saturday, December 09, 2006

New York Marathon

Being a runner (though not at my best) I just had to go along to see the New York Marathon. As it turned out, the Marathon passed by at the bottom of our street, so this wasn't a difficult task at all. I watched the tail end of the wheelchair competitors and then the leading professional women.


After that I went shopping on 5th Avenue (where the trendy shops are), visited the MoMA again at a more leisurely pace (which was EXCELLENT) and then, feeling over-inspired (artistically and physically) decided to go for a run. During the run I encountered the tail end of the marathon. Colbs and I ran around the outer edge of Central Park and then back home. So, I guess you could say that I ran shoulder-to-shoulder with the New York Marathon runners!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home